The year 2015 is upon us!
First off, my heart goes out to each and every one of you who have visited my blog this year. I am so grateful for every page view, like, follow, and comment that I have received. They are my fuel, driving me on to continue doing what I’ve been doing for the past couple of years.
Second, as writers, shall we all promise ourselves a few things for the coming year?
1. Let us commit to writing every single day (a paragraph, a poem, a 300-, 500-, or 1,000-word story, etc., it doesn’t matter);
2. Let us commit to writing well and passionately;
3. Let us commit to reading well and widely;
4. Let us commit to living well and wisely;
5. Let us commit to helping each other become better writers and readers.
Later, I will share with you in a bit more detail my new year’s writing resolutions.
Do you have your own writing resolutions for the coming year? Please share them in the comments section below!
May God bless us all.